By Patrick A. DeHeer, DPM, FACFAS, FASPS The thing about evidence-based medicine is well, it is evidence-based, and ultimately with substantial evidence the question becomes no longer debatable. Practicing evidence-based medicine leads to consistent and better outcomes. The evidence for the relationship between equinus and...
Patrick A. DeHeer, DPM, FACFAS 05/19/2015 The role of equinus in lower extremity pathologies is well documented in the literature. In fact, Foot and Ankle Clinics of North America dedicated its entire December 2014 edition to “The Gastrocnemius.”1 Much of the literature has been directed...
Patrick DeHeer DPM FACFAS April 08, 2015 Equnius has been associated with 96.5 percent of all biomechanically-related lower extremity pathologies.1 I have compiled a list of lower extremity pathologies (see below) that research has shown to have an equinus component along with the associated references....
- Alexandra Hughes - The Pennsylvania Ballet
- Kaneese Bridges endured years of immobility in her ankles and thought all hope was lost. Read about her experience with the Equinus Brace and how she recovered mobility.
- 2017 Biomechanics & Equinus Masterclass
- Jack talks about the Equinus Brace
- Susan Frey shares her thoughts after using the Equinus Brace