"I suffered from recurring Plantar's Fasciitis on my right leg/foot for several years. I tried everything under the sun and read everything on the internet. I stretched, iced, had physical therapy, bought countless pairs of shoes and inserts. Finally, in the fall of 2016, I...
Check out Dr. DeHeer's most recent article for Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery. The introduction to "Equinus and Lengthening Techniques" can be found here: Equinus and Lengthening Techniques by Patrick A. DeHeer, DPM To receive a copy of the full article with references, please send...
Article: Foot deformity and the length of the triceps surae in Danish children between 3 and 17 years old. Reimers, Jørgen, Bente Pedersen, and Anne Brodersen. "Foot deformity and the length of the triceps surae in Danish children between 3 and 17 years old." Journal...
- Alexandra Hughes - The Pennsylvania Ballet
- Kaneese Bridges endured years of immobility in her ankles and thought all hope was lost. Read about her experience with the Equinus Brace and how she recovered mobility.
- 2017 Biomechanics & Equinus Masterclass
- Jack talks about the Equinus Brace
- Susan Frey shares her thoughts after using the Equinus Brace